Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous
BOOK YOUR GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET NOW*
Do you dare roam with dinosaurs? Do you know your Australovenator from your Amargasaurus, your Spinosaurus from your Styracosaurus?
Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous gives you a chance to experience life on earth 145 million years ago.
Featuring a herd of animated, life-size dinosaur models, including the fearsome T-Rex, and Queensland’s very own Muttaburrasaurus, Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous will transport you back millions of years to when dinosaurs ruled the earth.
Get up close with these titans of the Cretaceous and see first-hand how they moved, roared, gnashed and bellowed.
Each dinosaur has been made to scientific specifications to capture the real look, feel, sound and movement of these magnificent creatures, giving you a close up look at some of the most extraordinary creatures to have ever walked the earth. Find out more about the dinosaurs in the exhibition.
We encourage photography inside the exhibition space, share your visit by tagging #dinodisco and #mtqdino.
Download the Dinosaur Discovery App via iTunes or Google Play before your visit and bring your own herd of dinosaurs to life.
General Admission Ticket Prices
- Adult $15
- Concession (full time student / concession card holders) $11
- Child (3-15 years; children must be accompanied by a paying adult aged over 18 years) $8.80
- Family (2 Adults + 3 Children) $38
If one journey through Dinosaur Discovery isn't going to be enough, purchase an annual MyMuseum membership for the cost of just two visits.
Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous is on at Museum of Tropical Queensland from 10 December 2016 to 9 July 2017.
• Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous exhibition is included with General Admission.
• Locals’ General Admission discounts still apply, to buy a locals’ ticket, show your ID at the museum front counter.
• General admission tickets can be used any day while the museum is open (9.30am to 5pm).
Night at the Museum is a special night time adventure designed with our younger visitors in mind. Discover what happens at night when the Museum closes and see the dinosaurs before they go to bed.
Dates and times
Friday 16 December 2016 SOLD OUT and
Wednesday 11 January 2017 SOLD OUT
5.30pm – 8pm
Stay tuned for details about our next Night at the Museum coming in 2017.